Wednesday, July 18, 2012

ouchie

My right arm hurts.
I thought I hurt it doing a workout in May, but it still hurts.  If it was muscle strain, it shouldn't still hurt 2 months later.
I have self-diagnosed carpal-tunnel.  However, I have a pretty poor track record with accurate self-diagnoses.  In lieu of formal, professional diagnosis, I am trying to use my right hand as little as possible--difficult to avoid when addicted to one's smartphone.  Damn smartphones are going to be the ruination of our society and my health. Time for a phone fast, I think. I wonder if I could do it.  I don't think I'm willing to try quite yet.  I'll stick with trying acupuncture, massage, and chiropractic for now--and reducing my use of my right hand when on the computer and phone.  I think 4 days in Spokane and Athol are just what I need.




No comments:

Post a Comment